Annuity Professionals Membership Benefits
NAFA is Your Voice…to protect your business and the future of our industry.
You work hard to serve your clients’ needs. NAFA is fighting hard to protect your independence, your business and the future of fixed annuities, but we need you to join in and support these efforts.
We advocate for the products you sell – fixed annuities. We will make sure you’re being heard with state and federal regulators and legislators to ensure fixed annuities remain competitive and accessible.
Benefits and Features of your NAFA Membership – View
Features with Your Membership
Competitively Priced, Comprehensive E&O Coverage - Free Quote and Details
Educational Opportunities and Discounts:
- FREE Monthly webinars offered through NAFA
- FREE Jack Marrion Annuity Research Quarterly ($440/year value!)
- FREE Jack Marrion Annuity Perspectives every month
To Protect, Promote and Preserve the Future of Your Business
- Dedicated Washington, D.C. lobbyist firm to proactively work on federal legislation and regulation issues
- Actively monitoring and advocating for fixed annuities in every state to protect your ability to serve consumers with these valuable products
- Proactively working with state insurance commissioners
- Public Relations campaign to educate the media and consumer
- Media responses to correct negative or inaccurate information
- NAFA legal counsel to address state regulation
We provide the best educational opportunities in the annuity industry and provide you with key information so your business will thrive.
- NAFA Communications: NAFAWire – Annuity News and Annuity Alerts – Breaking News
- Quarterly Compliance Matrix
- NAFA Annuity Outlook magazine
- Consumer education website at www.FixedAnnuityFacts.org
- Exclusive content online at NAFA.com for members only, including the Annuity Education Toolbox
- Monday Media Report weekly email with a round-up of media coverage related to our industry.
Industry Publications and Insights from Dr. Jack Marrion
- FREE Book: Index Annuities: A Suitable Approach - A comprehensive look at annuity suitability, how to keep out of trouble with regulators, actual case studies to help the annuity producer stay compliant, a look at how securities registration affects what is suitable. ($49 value!)
- Monthly ePendium with exclusive NAFA member content
- Annuity Research Quarterly publication providing the data you need to sell fixed annuities ($440 value/year)
Supporting Member: $195
For more information, contact Jeff Mose, VP of Development and Education at 414-332-9306, ext. 4, or firstname.lastname@example.org.