Next-Gen Annuity Leadership Award
Help us identify the industry’s up-and-coming leaders
As our products and our distribution evolve, the faces across our industry are also changing. Who do you know that embodies the “next generation” of annuity leadership? The Next-Gen Annuity Leadership Award is an extraordinary honor that recognizes individuals for their outstanding contributions in supporting and elevating the messaging around the need for a secure retirement. Qualifications for recipients of this award are as follows:
- NAFA members under the age of 40, including employees of Premier Partner and Affiliate Partner member companies
- Professionals who have contributed specific achievements to the annuity marketplace
- Established leaders who possess a strong history of innovation in our field, outstanding performance in their business, and a clear track record of meaningful involvement both within NAFA and throughout the retirement industry
- Individuals who personify professionalism, who are blazing a trail for their peers and those that follow, and who are well positioned to leave a lasting impact for years to come
If you have peers or colleagues who meet these criteria, please complete the nomination form below! From IMO marketers and carrier back-office staff to employees of vendor companies supporting the industry, we want to hear about any and all individuals who qualify. The recipient will be announced and honored at the NAFA Virtual Annuity Distribution Summit this fall.
Note: Nominations must be made by a NAFA member in current standing. All form criteria are required in order for the application to be considered. The NAFA Board of Directors will select a winner.
Ayanna Burns, National Western Life
- Andrew Payne, CreativeOne
Kristin Shea, Highland Capital Brokerage
Tiya Stanley, North American Company
David Wolfe, Advisors Excel