The Sandwich Generation & Retirement: Look Who’s NOT Talking
Boomers, Gen Xers and now Millennials are facing the very real, and even likely, possibility of financially supporting their aging parents and children. Yet none of these generations seem to be talking to each other or sharing lessons learned about finances and retirement. Who can step in to help bridge the communication gap?
Hear from North American Company team members Tiya Stanley, sales vice president, and Isaac Norton, associate vice president strategic marketing, as they share:
- Insights on how generations are and aren’t talking to each other about their retirement planning
- Key differences between the Sandwich generations and between men and women
- A field-tested program designed to help agents and advisors bridge multigenerational communication about retirement
Complete the form below for quick access to the following materials referenced on this powerful webinar!
- Look Who’s Not Talking! Survey Results
- The Retirement Squeeze Whitepaper
- The Legacy Portrait: A Client Planning Guide