COVID-19 Response Gallery
For the past 11 years, we enjoyed the longest-running bull market in U.S. history. We’ve also seen unprecedented growth in the fixed annuity marketplace, as education and awareness efforts continue to help consumers understand the value of these unique products in planning for a comfortable retirement.
As the coronavirus pandemic broke out, market and economic volatility grew, and individuals all over the world saw life as we knew it change. Though things are uncertain, NAFA is here to help you stay up to speed on current events, and make tips and resources available for helping you protect your business, your employees and your clients through these turbulent times.
News & Updates
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
8:30 a.m. PT | 9:30 a.m. MT | 10:30 a.m. CT | 11:30 a.m. ET
Join us as Kelly McDonald, 2018 NAFA Annuity Distribution Summit Keynote, Author & Public Speaker, covers:
- How to address the concerns your customers have right NOW
- How to keep selling and keep serving customers in a way that is relevant for virtual communication – without being tone deaf or insensitive
- How to stay visible without spamming your customers
- 5 low-cost, no-cost action items that you can apply immediately
- What to do – and NOT do – when things go wrong
- How to prepare for the rebound – the consumer insights you need now to create an action plan